Following an earlier career in administration and public relations, Margaret Atkins set up her company in 1990 organising conferences and seminars, primarily for the health sector. After initially organising regional events in the South East of England, her reputation spread and her client base is now nationwide. She works with a small team who plan your event throughly and see it through to its successful completion.
Margaret prides herself on personal involvement in all projects, communication throughout and attention to detail - which result in satisfied clients who return (much of her business is repeat business – and, without exception, it has all come about by personal recommendation).
Our small team offers services ranging from simply identifying a cost-effective venue right through to project managing the whole event. Events range from small one day seminars to residential conferences and exhibitions for 500 people. For large events we draw on the expertise of business associates to ensure a successful event is delivered and we also provide a conference team on the day.
Our Clients Past and Present
- Association of Public Health Observatories (APHO)
- Department of Health
- General Medical Council
- Government Office for the South East
- Health Development Agency
- London Ambulance Service
- London School of Economics
- Metropolitan Police Authority
- National Clinical Assessment Agency
- National Research Ethics Service
- NHS – Regional and Strategic Health Authorities
- NHS Leadership Programme for Chief Executives
- NW Mental Health Chief Executives' Group
- Postgraduate Medical and Education Training Board (PMETB)
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority
- Skills for Health
- Radcliffe Solutions
Why not leave this time-consuming and arduous task to us, thereby leaving you and your colleagues available to attend to other demands on your time? Read More...
Until someone has personally organised a conference, it is impossible to appreciate the amount of administration involved in producing an efficient, well-run event. Read More...
In addition to the conference administration mentioned in the previous section, with larger conferences there are additional sources of expertise to draw on to make the event a success. Read More...